Ainsworth is an Australian company that was founded by the “father of poker machines” Len Ainsworth in 1995. During this time, the developer has gone through a lot of transformations and now he`s the leading supplier for casinos and websites.
Despite the fact that at the beginning of its history, Ainsworth developers focused mainly on the production of equipment, the company is gradually expanding its presence in the online gambling market. This is expressed in cooperation with large companies in this segment:
Ainsworth partner is Money Gaming online casino (games from the developer were presented for the first time in it);
The company also collaborates with Bally Technologies, which provides games from Ainsworth compatible with the iGaming gaming platform.
In 2016, the company announced its readiness to put up for sale a controlling stake. The readiness to purchase a 52% stake in Ainsworth was expressed by the Austrian company Novomatic AG, one of the largest developers of online slots. As of the beginning of 2017, consent was obtained from minority shareholders of companies. Estimated transaction amount - more than 450 million Australian dollars.
1. Barnyard Bonanza is a farm-themed gaming machine. Remarkable is the beautiful pseudo-three-dimensional graphics, as well as the bonus symbol (golden egg), which brings a random prize - up to multiplying the total bet by 5;
2. Crazy Goose is an online slot that also uses a farm theme, but is focused on mobile platforms. A bonus deserves attention with the advent of Mega Goose (alas, this feature is not implemented in the demo of the online slot machine);
3. Diamond Chief - a free gaming machine on the subject of nature. Its key features are realistic graphics and original configuration of gaming reels. The asymmetrical shape of the playing field opens up additional possibilities for the formation of winning combinations;
4. Wild Fire Riches is another slot with asymmetrical gaming reels, optimized for mobile platforms. The most interesting online slot symbol is Mega Whooper Wild, which appears during free spins and changes the symbols on the third, fourth and fifth reels to the symbols appearing on reels 1 and 2.
Founded in 1995, the company was named after its creator, Lena Ainsworth (he had previously founded another development company in the industry, Aristocrat). Initially, the company was engaged in the manufacture of slot machines (as of today, the priority is slot machines of the A600 and A560 types), but over time it has mastered the development of slot machines for the online segment.
The company's headquarters is located at 10 Holker Street, Newington NSW Australia 2127.
Despite the fact that at the beginning of its history, Ainsworth developers focused mainly on equipment manufacturing, the company gradually expands its presence in the online gambling market. This is expressed in cooperation with large companies in this segment:
- Ainsworth's partner is Money Gaming online casino (it featured games from the developer for the first time);
- The company also collaborates with Bally Technologies, which provides Ainsworth games with compatibility with the iGaming gaming platform.
In 2016, the company announced its readiness to sell a controlling stake. Readiness for the purchase of a 52% stake in Ainsworth was expressed by Austrian company Novomatic AG, one of the largest developers of online slots. As of the beginning of 2017, consent was obtained from minority shareholders of the companies. The estimated amount of the transaction - more than 450 million Australian dollars.
A significant delay in the company's entry into the online market has led to the fact that today there are not so many products in its portfolio. But at the same time high quality games from Ainsworth. As well as compatibility with mobile platforms (smartphones, tablets) ensures their stable popularity.