The Austrian company Lightning Box is quite young. It was founded in 2004 by a group of experienced developers in the city of Sydney, where the main developer’s office is located.
Initially, the developers of Lightning Box had plans to create only gaming machines for land-based casinos. But over time, the range of services provided has expanded significantly. Today, the company offers high-quality software for online and offline casinos, social games and mobile platforms. In addition, it provides consulting services. The great experience of the manufacturer in the gaming industry allows it to give partners valuable advice on how to succeed and increase the size of their profits.
The Lightning Box developer's portfolio includes gambling for land-based casinos, online gambling, as well as mobile and social platforms. Usually they contain 5 reels and more than 25 paylines.
The only drawback that Lightning Box products have is the lack of 3D graphics. But, since this nuance does not have a big impact on the perception of the gameplay, it is considered insignificant. The company's portfolio has about 50 games. The most popular among them are:
1. Panda Pow is a 5-reel slot machine with 25 paylines. There are 2 special characters in the game: wild / scatter and wild. When a wild / scatter appears on the reels from 5 to 9, from 5 to 20 free spins start.
2. Dolphin Gold Stellar Jackpot is an original slot with 5-reels and 40 paylines. It offers a themed bonus round with free spins and an exciting mini-game in which a 3-level progressive jackpot is played.
3. Silver Lion is a 5-reel machine, the winning combinations in which are created in 1024 ways. It has bonus rounds with free spins, extra multipliers and special symbols.
4. Astro Cat is a slot with 5 reels and 1296 ways to create winning combinations. It has a round of free spins with fixed wild symbols of megaspin and a risk tour.
5. Chilli Gold 2 Stellar Jackpot - contains 5 reels and 40 paylines. The peculiarity of the game lies in the presence of two “wild” symbols and a round of free spins, during which the wild symbols fall out in blocks, and a three-level progressive jackpot raffle.
All models are distinguished by fairly generous payouts. In addition, most of them offer to participate in the risk game, where the amount of winnings increases several times.
In 2004, the company was founded in Sydney Lightning Box. Its creators at that time had plans to produce slot machines for land-type casinos. They successfully implemented their plan: the content they created was of high quality. The Lightning Box platform has been proven over time and has earned numerous positive feedback from customers.
Today the company offers a fairly extensive range of services and has a large customer base. She develops and ships casinos from various countries for online and offline casinos. In addition, it produces applications and gambling for social and mobile platforms, and also provides consulting services for other companies.
Currently, Lightning Box has more than 50 employees. The position of director is occupied by David Little, the managing director is Peter Cowsley. Literate programmers and designers work hard to improve the company's platform and justify the trust of its customers.