Gaming machines from Netent became a truly innovative product in 2013. But, many providers have already caught up with Netent by the playability of their slots. Many players prefer the Netenta the same PlayN Go or Yggdrasil. The reason lies in the rare big wins. The graphics, gameplay and forethought of bonus features are impressive, but to see winnings higher than x100 is already a joy, and x300 is a rarity.
In summary, the following features of Netent gaming machines can be distinguished:
1. Most machines have medium and low volatility. The winnings of x100 are rare, x300 are very rare, and x1000 + are almost inaccessible. The exceptions are high volatility slots.
2. In total, the percentage of winnings will be about 50% of your account replenishment. This parameter will be executed more precisely with increasing distance. That is, the more you play, the more accurate this statistic will be.
3. As a rule, slots from Netent begin to pay, if you make several deposits in a row, losing all previous ones. According to observations, the return can reach 150-200% of the total amount of deposits for the current gaming session.
4. There are times when all machines begin to give. You will understand this immediately when you get into this situation. Don`t be afraid to take a risk and put a stop loss at 30% less than the current balance and be sure to go out, no matter how great the desire to continue playing.
Frankenstein video slot at NetEnt online casino Naturally, this statement is true, provided that the player is doing everything correctly. Gaming machine emulators provide an opportunity to practice and develop your own strategy – aggressive or passive. When choosing a free video slot from Netent, we recommend to consider the following variables:
- Cycles and cyclical winnings in Netent video slots;
- Dispersion of winnings in the video slots Netent;
- RTP (payout percentage) slots from Netent;
- Net Entertainment Streak Gaming List.
Modern NetEnt slots give you the opportunity to vary the stakes from 1 cent to 100 Euros per game line, play along any number of lines and change bets at any convenient time (between rotations). Also popular is the function of forcing all reels to stop when the Spin button is pressed again.
In many video slots, winning is doubled in a card mini-game. The dealer opens his card, and the player can choose one of four cards (if it`s older than the dealer's card – doubling), or just pick up his winnings. This rule increases the expected payoff by several percent (taking into account the two as the lowest card and a draw when choosing a card with the same denomination).