Thunderkick is a Swedish company formed in 2012. A small studio Thunderkick produces unusual slots, trying to diversify the design. For example, the Birds on a Wire slot machine, instead of the usual symbol change on vertical reels, allows birds to fly off the wires. Slot Fruit Warp and completely abandoned the structure, at least somehow similar to the drums.
The interface for slot machines is concise and well suited for mobile devices. Slots companies offer "wild" and scatter symbols, bonuses, win multipliers. All machines allow you to stop the rotation of the drums at the request of the player.
Almost all have an RTP (theoretical return percentage) of about 96%. As a rule, these are high-volatile slots. Small winnings are credited fairly often, but large payouts cover the bets made.
The list of the most popular Thunderkick slot machines contains:
Well of wonders;
Birds On A Wire.
1. Luchadora is a gaming machine dedicated to wrestling, namely luchadoram. This is a 5x4 slot with 30 paylines. It has 4 "wild" characters. If the portrait of the wrestler stops in one of the corner cells, then all wrestlers of its type become “wild”. Bonus symbol rewards with free spins or multipliers at random. The fifth champion appears in the bonus round. The maximum payout for five female luchadores is 2,500 demo credits.
2. Well of Wonders is a slot machine with no familiar reels. Various stones are thrown from the well in a random order. Combinations of three identical symbols disappear, new ones appear in their place, starting a chain of respins. Each respin increases the payment several times. The multiplier comes to x32. There is a “wild” symbol on the slot. The bonus is launched randomly, rewarding spins and multipliers. The maximum payout for 7 red stones is 5,000 demo credits.
3. Esqueleto Explosivo is a sugar skull game machine. Contains 5 reels and 17 prize lines. Identical symbols disappear and are replaced by new ones, starting a chain of respinn with multipliers. Multipliers also reach x32. The “wild” symbol replaces and explodes the 8 nearest characters. The highest payout for five skulls with roses is 250 demo credits.
4. Turning Totems is a slot machine telling about Indian idols. It has 15 cells that rotate independently of each other. The bonus symbol turns the whole reel into a “wild” one and gives out respins, then five free spins with “wild” symbols. Combinations are counted from left to right and from right to left. The maximum prize for five "wild" – 2 500 credits.
5. Birds On A Wire is a game machine dedicated to birds. The characters that form the combination disappear. New ones fall in their place and launch a chain of respinn with multipliers. The multipliers in free spins reach x20. Inwinity Spin is activated at the end of free spins and causes the reels to spin until the combination drops out. There are "wild" and bonus symbols. The second one rewards free spins. The highest payout for five “wild” ones is 20,000 credits.
Thunderkick company appeared relatively recently, in 2012. The studio is headed by Jan Lunde, who is the CEO and Commercial Director. Before becoming head of the company in August 2015, he worked for more than 5 years at NetEnt.
Many team members have previously worked at companies like NetEnt, Betsson and QuickSpin. Almost all employees have extensive experience in such large companies. This is reflected in the quality of the slot machines supplied by this developer.
As of 2017, Thunderkick remains an independent studio with two offices: in Stockholm and Malta. Slot machines from Thunderkick are found on such sites:
- Video Slots;
- William Hill and others.
The studio is trying to sign contracts with large online sites and remain independent. Thanks to well-known partners, the company can distribute its slot machines in the international market.